Feed-back please. Problem.

I am having problems with apt and I would like to know if people are
having the same difficulties using apt with the Hurd.

After rebooting, apt-get update works well, as does apt-get install foo -
once.  The next time it locks up at "Reading Package lists ... 0" and I
have to reboot.  It seems to be getting worse.

My test machine is an AMD 5 with 32 Mb RAM and 100MB swap.  I am beginning
to suspect my hardware.

I need to identify the cause of this problem as I am trying to produce
the next series of CDs.

If you are not having this problem, I would still like to hear from you.
A solution would even be better!

Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     philipc@copyleft.co.nz - preferred.           philipc@debian.org