initial problems...

Hi all,
I installed the hurd-D1 cd. I have some problem.

1) at boot time system wrote:
/libexec/console-run: /dev/console: No such file or directory
/libexec/console-run: Using temporary console /tmp/console

2)I wanted to mount the cd. As I read on this mailing list I did:

sh-2.04# ./MAKEDEV hd2
./MAKEDEV: cannot make pipes for command substitution: Protocol family not
supported
chown: root: invalid user

sh-2.04# settrans -c /cdrom /hurd/isofs /dev/hd2
sh-2.04# cd /cdrom
sh: cd: /cdrom: Translator died

How can I mount my cd?

3)df says me:

df: cannot read table of mounted filesystem: No such file or directory

That's all folks! :)
I hope you could help me!
bye

--