Re: greetings

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 11:33:54AM +0000, Jose Eugenio Marchesi wrote:

>  Now i present me:
>
>   My name is Jose Eugenio Marchesi, and i am a spanish last-year (hopefully :)
>   Computing Engineer student. I have a long experience with the Linux
>   kernel and other UNIXes. Also, i maintain the GNU ACM package, and
>   i coordine the Free Software Foundation official branch in Spain.

Hello!  Please be careful when cross-posting to many lists at once.  I
know that typically if I see something appear with the same subject 3
times at the exact same date, I tend to assume it's spam.

Aside from that, welcome. =)

--
Anyone who sais "Sticks and stones may break my bones but
words will never hurt me" has never had a dictionary thrown