libc & libnss-db

Hello all!

Thanks to Philip Charles I installed Hurd from D1 CDimage without any
troubles.
I wanted to install C compiler but it needs cpp, cpp needs libc0.2 >=2.1.94
After install from CD libc was older version (2.1.3 if I remember correctly)
so I tryed to upgrade it using dselect. It stucks because it can't configure
new libc because it depends on libnss-db.
Ok, I tryed  to install libnss-db but... it can't be configured because it
depends on libc0.2 (>=2.1.94)
libnss-db and libc0.2 are cross depended.
How I should resolve this?

Vadim Chekan.
P.S. I'm FreeBSD man and I don't know a lot about debian packages.