Re: Hurd CD

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 09:07:48AM +0000, Philip Charles wrote:
> Apt.
>
> This is needed to cope with the two CDs, unless we go backwards and go for
> the multi-cd option.  Apt would make the building of CDs so much easier!!!

I would love to provide an apt snapshot on alpha.gnu.org, but our python-dev
is broken (it doesn't suck in the libs, because inter lib deps have been
dropped). If I don't hear from Brent about it in the next days, I will make
an apt snapshot which has not the python stuff.

> boot-floppies needs to be tweaked and then everything is ready for the new
> tarball.

Now, I am ashamed.. but only a little ;)