Re: which image?

Philip Charles wrote:

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Massimiliano Cialdi wrote:

H2 is the current set.  You can make a useful installation with the first
CD, the second CD could be useful as well as games graphics and a few
other pakages are on this disc.

I downloaded all cd images.

I wonder if I need to download something from ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/contrib/marcus/

This is refers to the latest tarball which is virtually identical to
baseHurd.tgz on the first CD-ROM.

Take a look at http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-cd and see how the
installation from the Hurd CD works.  It is a variation of the

In the "GNU Hurd Hardware Compatibility Guide" (http://www.urbanophile.com/arenn/hacking/hurd/hurd-hardware.html) I read "that the Debian GNU Mach package does NOT include the NCR drivers.". I have an NCR scsi controller, so where can I found the drivers? (maybe one CD)

Massimiliano Cialdi