a non gnu hurd package

  Over time there have been many things done on GNU/Hurd that are not
part of the hurd debian package.  It would be nice to get all these
program in one place.  eg shadowfs {u}random translator colortext
and I'm sure the list can go on.  If Paul has got pptop into a bit
better shape, that would go nicely in an extra hurd package as well.
The best I got out of the pptop program was the memory usages
by 100k per/sec.

 I have tried to find a name for such a package but haven't yet

James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op