German translation of the FAQ

Hello all!

The german translation of the FAQ is now basically finished:

        <http://me.in-berlin.de/~lars/hurd-faq/>

Before it is uploaded, however, it would be nice if some german speaking
people could read it over and tell me whether they they think it's
acceptable or not.

A few specific questions that I'd like to get answered:

  * Is the translation of the copyright notice as done currently okay?

  * Is my german usage of "the Hurd" (as described in section 1.2)
    something that can be agreed upon as "official"?

  * Is "von _der_ IEEE" correct, or must it be "von _dem_ IEEE"?

Gruß,
Lars

--
[ Lars Weber ]-------< me@lars.in-berlin.de >-----[ GPG-ID: 1383B42E ]
+++ fingerprint: 44B1 1D23 DD53 E6B2 4AAB 4C36 0323 9141 1383 B42E +++