nbd-server

[Please Cc: me any replies, as I'm not subscribed to this list; also, if
this is not the right place to ask, please point me in the right
direction]

Hi.

One of my (source) packages, nbd, builds a client and a server. Since NBD,
the Network Block Device, is a Linux-specific thing, the client is only
available under Linux. The server, however, should run on any POSIX
platform.

I've tried to create a source package that should build nbd-client only if
the architecture supports it, so you guys should be able to build
it. However, since I didn't see it appear in the archive, I suspect
something being wrong with it. If so, could someone show me a build log or
something, so that I can find out what?

TIA,

--
wouter dot verhelst at advalvas dot be