F4 CDs - update-rc.d

update-rc.d has caused problems, but I have a horrible solution, putting
update-rc.d from my Linux box onto the CD and copying it into /usr/sbin
during the Hurd installation.  Is there a Hurd specific version of this
that I should be using?  A more elegant way would be to slip the file into
the tarball (baseHurd.tgz).

The only other (known) problem is apt 0.5.4, it needs Robert Bihlmeyer's
modification to free the CDROM drive.

With any luck the F4 CD set should build using debian-cd 2.2.7 with no
serious modifications.  There will be 3 binary CDs.

Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     philipc@copyleft.co.nz - preferred.           philipc@debian.org