Source statistics (damned lies?)
- To: debian-hurd mailing list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Source statistics (damned lies?)
- From: Philip Charles <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 20:09:20 +1200 (NZST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.96.1010902200112.27245A-100000@stephen>
A set of Hurd source CD file trees have been built.
Number of binary packages 4080
Number of source packages 4353
The good news is that it seems that we have the Hurd source.
The bad news is that this source takes up six CDs.
Is it worth while progressing any further? Advice and comments please.
(These figures were produced after today's update)
Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
Mobile 025 267 9420. I sell GNU/Linux CDs. See http://www.copyleft.co.nz
email@example.com - preferred. firstname.lastname@example.org