Re: patches for openssh

> > >  I also can't compile parted because the current hurd package
> > > doesn't seem to link libstore to libshouldbeinlibc.
> >
> > Neal will take care of parted, I think.
>
>  This isn't actually a parted problem,

Unless you missed something, I have not finished the port.  The problem
is that when we check for libstore, we do not include libshouldbeinlibc
in the test link.  Therefore, it errors out.  However, even if this were
to work, there would be other bugs that I have not yet fixed.

> Humm, <sys/socket.h> is included as well as <net/if.h> but it still
> says
> sa->sa_len is undefined.  <sys/socket.h> doesn't include
> <bits/sockaddr.h>

No.  However, it does include <bits/socket.h> which includes
<bits/sockaddr.h>.