To be a debian developer

Hello,
  I would like to become a debian developer.  However, there are two
things in the way.  I need my gnupg key signed and I would like to
find a sponsor.

 I live in Ontario, Canada.  If any developers between Waterloo
and Kingston would be able to meet me and sign my key that would be
much appreciated.

 I intend on doing most of my work on Debian GNU/HURD but may
also do some stuff for debian-sparc.  That is unless there is a
port of mach[34] for sparc ;)

xconq: 107313 now using strerror
xfrisk: 107314 same thing
xonix: 107315 _fileno to fileno()
xtend: 107316 no longer checks PATH_MAX bounds if PATH_MAX is not
defined

zmailer isn't done yet.

=====
James Morrison