Re: EEpro100 ID2499

On Wednesday 25 July 2001 06:24, Kapil H. Paranjape wrote:
> Hi,
Greetings Kapil

> I managed to get the eepro100.c (linux 2.2.19 version) working with
> gnumach after some tweaking. You also need the include files

You could do me (and possibly others) a favor: make some notes on how you
integrated that driver into gnumach. I also started something like that but
was stopped/confused by the strange source-tree.
To all: is there a doc saying how the tree is organized ? I'm sure someone
here could easily make such a doc .....

tia
Uli