article on GNU/Hurd for LinuxUser magazine in the UK

I'm currently researching and writing a three page article on the Hurd for
LinuxUser in the UK. This will also include fragments of an interview with
Marcus from the LSM conference earlier this year. I've checked out a few
diagrams including the freex article diagram and may base a new one on
these. Most of my questions relate to use of OSKit Mach as opposed to
GNUMach. Also as to how many active developers there are at present and
who this may be. If there is anyone also in the Uk who could forward a CD
as my installation is pretty ancient and downloading is out of the
question for me. should be a pretty good article.
martin