Anyone has read the FSF Usenix speech ?

Hello,

After coming back from the Debian Conference --- where we heard Marcus about
the HURD ---, I was surfing on the gnu website in order to see the news. And
I have read the speech from somebody of the FSF thanking the USENIX for the
award... and the paragraph about the kernels... Well...

I have felt a bit puzzled about whether it was good to give the info or not.
Altogether, it's better not to hide.

I would like now to have the official position of the FSF.

I still think that there is a place for an extended Unix child kernel.

/*sigh*/
--
Thierry LARONDE, Centre de Ressources Informatiques, Archamps - France
http://www.cri74.org/