pthreads imported to the Sourceforge CVS

Hi, eveyone.

I've taken up the pthreads work again. To anyone who's tried to
build the pthreads tarball that I "released" the last time, I am
sorry to have unleashed such a beast on you. I've added simple
Makefiles, and made sure that everything at least compiles
without any fuss. Now it's time to actually trace through
the sources and make sure everything is implemented correctly
and remove all those XXX marks.

However I ran into a bit of a problem. I checked out the
empty pthreads module from CVS, then copied all the sources
there. Then I tried to import/add/commit them into the CVS
repository. But because of my inexperience with CVS I messed
up and all the files ended up in pthread/libc/libc/ instead
of pthreads/libc. So can someone with a clue take a look at this mess
and try and fix it?

Thanks.

Igor