Re: xfree86_4.0.3-3_hurd-i386.changes INSTALLED

> more than 1 GB.  You must mount a seperate partition for the debian/
> directory after unpacking the sources, so some manual operation is required
> until we have the ~1GB filesystem limitation removed).

Does this limitation apply to paritions mounted via NFS? I would think
not, right? If so, one could always build that way. When I get my rig
setup again, I could take this on, but not until then. That's at least a
couple of weeks from now as well.

--Ian