Re: The Hurd F2 iso images available

I'm pretty sure that the US cryptography thing is a dead duck. Since the
US govt. accepted Rjindale as the AES standard the laws have changed and
high cryptography no longer has US export restrictions.

The linux kernel crypto page says that the crypto patch will be merged
into the main kernel at some point due to this law change, so I think that
it shouldn't be a problem.

- Doug