Re: Xterm library failure...
- To: Robert Bihlmeyer <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Xterm library failure...
- From: Neal H Walfield <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 18:33:16 +0200
- Message-id: <20010501183316.A2957@walfield.org>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>; from email@example.com on Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 06:57:07PM +0200
- References: <20010429172913.D72823@yoyo.org> <20010429183600.E345@ulysses.dhis.net> <20010430002840.E93220@yoyo.org> <20010430013600.A389@ulysses.dhis.net> <20010430080021.F93220@yoyo.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> That all these issues with non-root are unfixed for so long is
> probably due to most Hurd users just-use-root attitude. Not that this
> is less dirty than on other Unixoids.
I can confirm for you that I use non-root except were necessary; this
has yet to inhibit me.
Description: PGP signature