time_1.7-11

Well, I've gotten my Hurd system working and have decided to take a stab at some of the out-of-date packages on Turtle. First up is time_1.7-11

autoconf/configure seems to be causing the problem.
specifically the macro AC_FUNC_WAIT3 is returing ... no. Which signifies that the wait3() function doesn't fill in the rusage parameter.

Manually editing the Makefile to add the required -DHAVE_WAIT3=1 fixed the compile problem and allowed the build of time-1.7-11 to complete normally.

I think this is a problem with autoconf improperly detecting the wait3() functionality.

Just wondering if I'm on track at all for my first project?
Sort of new to the hurd development process.

Thanks all!

Mike