PPP On hurd

Hello

A Few months back marcus floated news about PPP
As at home i'm runnin a hurd box and updating it
is not possible without ppp. I was intrested to know
how far has it gone is ppp available yet.

I also talked with him and wanted to contribute but
was just waiting for some one senior taking the
project and working under him.

who is working on PPP ?
what are the things I need to brush up to contribute?

--
   X Windows: It can get worse, but it will take time.
Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@fig.org>