Hurd F1 CDs

ae-962-30 is not working (broken?), however ae in the tarball does work.
So the ae-962-30 is being transfered to the second CD, if not removed
completely.

There are still duplicate packages, namely bsdutils and eight flavours of
binutils.  I am choosing the latest of each pair.

One more replacement package is needed and then the images can be built.
The documentation has been revised.

The boot-floppies part of the installation scheme can be left alone.  The
only reasons I can see for changing this would be for a new tarball and
the unlikely event that the installation ram-disk would not work on some
systems.

Considerable progress has been made in rationalising the debian-cd part.
The use of a Hurd sub-set mirror means that a freeze is possible if
required, alterations made without affecting the main archive and the file
system restructured.  This makes life so much easier.

Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     philipc@copyleft.co.nz - prefered.           philipc@debian.org