Compiled my package sel.

The moment we have been all waiting for has arrived: I have compiled
sel fot the hurd! :)))))

Ehe, seriously though, it compiled ok, I have the hurd deb, dsc,
diff,changes at http://fsmunoz.freeshell.org/hurd/sel ; I can't upload
because I'm still waiting for the DAM approval (4 months now), so it's
there for any maintainer to upload (signed and all).

Alternativly Jeff with his turtle :) or anybody else can just download
the source and compile, it's a clean compile with only one warning
(same as in Linux).

The only odd thing is that it doesn't work at first because my default
tty cols and rows are both set to 0 and sel checks that, it needs 80
cols; 25 rows is optional but anything else is wrong and will give odd
results.

(There is probably some POSIX thing that talks about having 0 settings
in this things, just like the MAXPATHLEN & friends :) ).

Best Regards,

fsm

--
Frederico S. Muñoz		GNU	http://www.gnu.org