GNUYahoo for Hurd

A very pre version of GNUYahoo is released.
Core developer:
     Bala <bala@fig.org>

     With Support from:
     Nagappan <nagappan@fig.org>
     K.Visu <kvisu2000@yahoo.com>
     M.P.AnandBabu <ab@gnu-india.org>

By tomorrow Bala will add info file.

I have added the Makefile support (autoconf,automake).
Also I have added support for sending offline
messages.
U can download and test this from.
GNUYahoo is developed under Hurd env. But Still
we found that GNU/Linux people too should be supported
and hence linux deb and RPMs

Source:
http://www.gnu-india.org/download/gnuyahoo/gnuyahoo-0.1.0-1.tar.gz
GNU Hurd Deb:
http://www.gnu-india.org/download/gnuyahoo/gnuyahoo_0.1.0-1_hurd-i386.deb
GNU/Linux Deb:
http://www.gnu-india.org/download/gnuyahoo/gnuyahoo_0.1.0-1_i386.deb
GNU/Linux RPM:
http://www.gnu-india.org/download/gnuyahoo/gnuyahoo-0.1.0-2.i386.rpm

I have discontinued the support for ari-yahoo and joined
gnuyahoo. You can expect real enhancements to GNUYahoo
after integration of libGuile. It will happen soon.

Just start the messenger. It will prompt u for Yahoo ID and password.
then press tab twice to see the list of commands supported.
It is powered by readline. So it acts very much like commandline

thanks
ab <ab@gnu-india.org>
--
Inspired by GNU (www.gnu.org)