Re: HURD-CD page.

In Sun, 25 Feb 2001 08:40:21 +0000 (GMT) Philip cum veritate scripsit :

> THe HURD-CD installation page is now complete.  The question is, where
> do
> I upload it?  Suggestions and advice please.
> I could put it on my site and link to it, however, I have reservations
> about this as it is a commercial site.

How about putting it on klecker.debian.org?

It is Debian after all, and finally it would be nice if such things could be
merged with release notes etc in debian-boot.

dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer