Re: procmail and remote printing problem

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> Am Die, 21 Nov 2000 07:29:46 schrieb Martin Stenzel:
> > II. error message when trying to print remotely:
> > On my attached Linux box an lpd is running, however, when trying to
> > print from the Hurd directly from a program (e.g. amaya, lyx [I verified
> this
> > with several programs]) I get the following error message:
>
> Do amaya and lyx both work? Amazing.

Yes, and I love to do all the things I did with Linux before now with my
new Hurd.

> > rlpr: error: connect to orangina:515: Connection refused
> > rlpr: fatal error: client_open(): cannot connect to lpd
>
> Mmh. You should probably try to find out more about what happens
> inside the code here.

Me goof! After rereading the rlpr README I tried to configure differently
and now it works. Linux now prints all the requests that come from the
Hurd.
Once again it shows: RT(F)M.

Thanks  anyway!

Martin.