Re: question abou KDE,icewm

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 02:05:25AM +0200, Petros Sidiropoulos wrote:
> Hello all
> Is it possible to run KDE under hurd,

Nobody knows. It should be, but there might be any number of porting
problems.

> and if yes; what packages do I have to download?

The source packages, and compile them yourself, report bugs and let us know
how it is going.

> Second, the window manager icewm does implemented under hurd?

Nobody tried to port it yet. Feel free to try it.

> I currently have installed blackbox winmdow manager under X and runs ok.

fvwm and twm also work.

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de