Cannot include cthreads.h into C++

Hi,
I wrote my first Hurd program yesterday :) but I was not able to compile it first: because I am used to C++ programming I named the source file "1.cc". But I could not compile it when there was "cthreads.h" included. The compiler claimed that there is some "parse error before catch". I looked into cthreads.h and found out that there is a structure with a member named "catch". But catch is a reserved word of C++ ! When I renamed the file "1.cc" to "1.c" everything compiled fine. Is it correct to name a variable like a C++ reserved words ? Is this a bug or a feature ? Or is there some way how to compile C++ sources under Hurd ?

Ondrej Hurt