Uploading ported stuff (was Re: Making an apt-able GNU/Hurd CDROM)

Hello list, hi Marcus!

On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 01:38:35PM +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
>I don't think so. We just need a couple of more people identifying and
>fixing those nasty little dependencies problems and doing more porting.

Uhmmm, well. What then? I mean, after porting a piece of software, what
to do then? Where to upload?

Thanks,
		-Eugene A. Brin.
--
Eugene A. Brin, IRCNet +linux.de, #debian.de, #linux.de.
B.L.A.C.K.B.R.O.:   Biomechanical Lifelike Android