Re: Failing dependencies

On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 09:49:23AM -0200, José Roberto B. de A. Monteiro wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I found some dependencies problems too. The problem I found was in console-data. It depends on console-tools and on console-tools-libs. Is it normal? There isn't console-tools for HURD yet?

Right, no console-* whatsoever. Just leave out console-data (that it is on
the ftp archive has different reasons (binary-all, *sigh*)

> Another problem concerns netbase.
> It depends on a lot of packages that doesn't appear to be available.
> Those packages are ipfwadm, ipchains, ipforward, net-tools, etc...

netbase is not yet ported to the Hurd, so you are seeing the linux version.
Just make sure you have inetutils and ignore netbase for now.

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de