Re: bitchx

On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 12:44:00PM +0000, Francis Tyers wrote:
> for those of you who don't hang out on #hurd, just to let you know the
> latest BitchX, version
> 1.0c18 includes my patches for hurd and will compile clean without
> having to do anything.

That's great to know!

> All that is needed now is a .deb :)

lftp ftp.de.debian.org:/debian/dists/unstable/main/source> ls */ircii-pana*
net/ircii-pana_1.0-0c17-3.diff.gz

First the maintainer needs to update the package, and then we can compile it
for the Hurd. His email is Daniel Jacobowitz <dan@debian.org>
(you could file a wishlist bug report, for example)

Hopefully the debian scripts don't require any porting work :)

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de