[no subject]

Apologies about the last mail : after spending the week-end trying to
boot Hurd and sending an email to this list, a more careful reading of
"The easy guide to installing Hurd on a Linux box" allowed me to discover
I had omitted the -O none flag during the mkfs -t ext2 of my Hurd partition.
Now the boot sequence seems to go well and I get a shell prompt.
Most of the hardware of the laptop is not recognized, but that might be
the real challenge for the programming part now :)
Sorry about the last mail, Jean-Michel Friedt