Re: fd0 crash fixed in CVS

Rene Rebe wrote:

> I tryed to boot the Hurd system delivered on the FreeX 4'00 CD. It
> stops after printing. "fd0: is a post-1991 ...." (or something like
> this). I don't have any floppy-drive in my box (who need such old
> stuff ;-)??)

Not sure whether the above fd0 crash fix will help you. Please check the
archives, to see the same error reported and how the recompilation solved the
problem. The error occurs on Athlon systems, it looks like. I got the same
error on my Athlon system, but unfortunately, my modem was down and could n't
download the source and recompile it.

--
Ramakrishnan.M