Re: Please forward this to appropriate people!!

On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 09:45:39AM -0700, Jim Franklin wrote:
> if this is concerning a matter other than the hurd operating system then
> stop wasting my time with your whining and learn to do your own dirty work

Insulting people who need help is really very kind of you.

Your response is only adding to the problem. I mailed Paula some
explanations about spam and what she can do about it. You don't want to give
her the impression that Hurd hackers are unfriendly, do you?