Re: Support for 2 network interfaces, please test!

On Sat, Sep 30, 2000 at 06:57:20PM -0700, Me wrote:

> --- Marcus Brinkmann
> <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
> This is kewl, i'll try it.
>
> what would be required to use the HURD as a router?

What is required for any OS to be used as a router? I don't know, but if you
tell me, I can probably guess what is missing in the Hurd.

There is a patch that implementes routing manipulation in pfinet and
provisdes a stand alone router program. That would be a start, probably :)