No access to mail (not hurd related)

Hello all.

My mail account is at sdf.lonestar.org, and apparently the server went down - I hope not forever!

This means that I can't receive any mail (I know I could change mail account, but I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it is fixed); I have however the mail sent until 12:00 Lisbon (GMT) at work; all the ppl who wrote me and are expecting a reply please wait until I fix this; also thanks to all that helped me with the X stuff, it now boots (Marcus: I did red your mail and, er Yocushi (prolly wrong) page, but with lynx :) The tables get horizontal and it reads '/dev/mouse  not required! Ehehe); the LD_LIBRARYPATH worked, had some troubles with the X server but I made it work; there was a conflict (xfontsbase and all xfonts packages had a conflic with xbase-clients - xbase-clients had a conflict with them to be more exact - but I forced it and it worked; the mouse, after doing a touch /dev/mouse and setting the translator, moves, but it's not functional: it moves randomly and erraticaly, with no mapping between the actual direction and the display.

Hope to be able to receive mail soon,

yours,

Frederico S. Muñoz
fsmunoz@sdf.lonestar.org (well, kind of :) )