newbie

Hi everyone, I installed the Debian GNU/Hurd a few days ago, and I ran
into some trouble.

I followed the Easy guide.
made a partition <1gb
mke2fs -O sparse_super -o hurd /dev/hda6
installed with the cross-install script.
installed grub on the machine,(since i don't have a floppy drive)
rebooted and went into single user mode.
And followed the guide.
and this is what i get:

Partiton check (Dos Partitions):
 hd0: hd0s1 hd0s2 hd0s3 <hd0s5 hd0s6>
 hd03: bad access: block=28, count=2, blockend=30 rn_sects2
end_request: I/O error, dev 03:03, sector 28
Hurd server bootstrap: ext2fs.static[hd0s6] exec init proc auth.
/libexec/console-run: /dev/console: Nosuch file or directory
/libexec/console-run: Using temporary console /tmp/console
/libexec/console-run: cannot execute /libexec/runsystem: No such file or
directory
/hurd/init: /libexec/runsystem exited with status 5
/libexec/console-run: /dev/console: No such file or directory
/libexec/console-run: /tmp/console: Device or resource busy
/libexec/console-run: Using temporary console /tmp
/libexec/console-run: cannot execute /bin/sh: No such file or directory
/hurd/init: /bin/sh exited with status 5
/libexec/console-run: /dev/console: No such file or directory
/libexec/console-run: /tmp/console: Not a directory
/libexec/console-run: hurd/term: Not a directory
/libexec/console-run: /tmp: Device or resource busy

My System is:
Pentium 200mhz with 64 bm ram
Seagate 5.4gb
NE2000 isa
soundblaster 64
Matrox Mystique

My hd is like this:
/dev/hda1 is / for my Debian GNU/Linux system
/dev/hda2 is swap
/dev/hda3 is extended
/dev/hda5 is /home for my Debian GNU/Linux system
/dev/hda6 is my GNU/Hurd partition.

hope I provided enough information.
#magi