A new install guide

hi,

I installed Hurd using Matthew Vernon's easy guide.  I would not have
been able to install Hurd if not for the easy guide.  I liked it and
found the information readable and understandable.

Neal, your new installation guide is also nice and mentions a few
things that would be useful for a little advanced users.

I think both of your guide's need to have links to

http://angg.twu.net/a/the_hurd_links.html

or to

http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-hurd-0008/msg00229.html

and also to

http://hurddocs.sourceforge.net/

Thanks a lot for the effort in writing both guides.

regards,
prabhu