Re: hurd info file

 JM> Hi all, I have been looking for at the hurd info file another
 JM> time... what I see is that it missings -A LOT- of sections... I
 JM> could help if I could learn how hurd and all libraries
 JM> work... but I could learn if the info file could be more
 JM> complete...

 JM> Is anybody working in that info file?  It can be really useful to
 JM> learn a lot of things about hurd programming.

I was the last person to touch it.  I would work on it more, but got
obsessed with how annoying it is to copy information from header
files, then have those files be updated and lose synch with the texi.

I experimented with various automatic interface documentation
generators, but none were even close to sufficient (generated
documentation that was easy to read, and could be integrated in a
larger Texinfo work).

I'll try to bring it back into my list of priorities.

--
 Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org>  //\ I'm a FIG (http://fig.org/)
Committed to freedom and diversity \// I use GNU (http://www.gnu.org/)