Re: Hurd how to, french translation.

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 09:10:09AM +0100, Matthew Vernon wrote:
> root writes:
>  > Hi Mr. Vernon,
>  >
>  > I would like to know if someone is actually working on a french
>  > translation of
>  > this document:  "The easy guide to installing Hurd on a Linux box."
> Not that I'm aware of. I've Cc'd this to the debian-hurd mailing list,
> so if anyone there is working on one, they'll tell you.

I had translated this document some time ago. But it should be updated.
You can view it on http://www.lefinnois.net/guide.html

I work currently on the translation and the creation of other useful
French documentations.

You can contact me directly at d.bodor@calixo.net

cu

--
Denis Bodor
"It's time to join the Hurd and be a GNU !"