Re: oskit-mach missing targets in Makefile

Am Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:40:00 Daniel Wagner Sie:
> Marcus Brinkmann schrieb am Sonntag, den 30. Juli 2000:
>
> > Do you build in a subdirectory?
>
> Yes, I do. The problem is so simple solved that I must apologize for this
> stupid question. The oskit header files were found but not the libraries.
>
> I don't like the 'export LD_LIBRARY_PATH' options very much. I always
strungle
> with them. Therefore I tried an other aproach to this configuration issue.
> The Gnome peope use a small script called 'gnome-config' which returns the
> path to the libraries. This approach I think is better then setting
> environment variables. For the moment is just a quick and dirty hack but it
> works. I will ask the oskit maintainers for adding this 'oskit-config'
> script.

Or install the Debian package of oskit, which installs in directories
that are found by the compiler.

I am afraid I forgot my ZIP disk at home, so I can't upload them today.
But tomorrow they will appear in the archive.