Re: cross-compilation - the saga continues

It caused glibc compilation (for cross-compilation) to bomb out
reporting an undefined reference to __global_ctors or something like
that. Actually I'm still getting this problem (when I use the cross
compiler, after moving down in binutils I was able to compile them) and
would *really* appreciate help.

-Seth