Re: GRUB shows abracadabra

Get a new GRUB (the most recent floppy image from the GRUB area of
alpha.gnu.org will work, or you can compile an even more recent
yourself).

<cough> We should probably delete the faulty GRUB image from the HURD
directory and replace it with the new floppy image, now that I think of
it. Its a question sooo many people ask and its needless pain.

-Seth