Re: VTs (was: How to get more developers)

OK, now that sounds great! Somehow I was kind of prejudiced against screen.
I used a userspace tool for splitting terminals under Linux a long time ago
and it just didn't work well. That was what the mentioning of screen
reminded me of. Anyhow: since it seems to be actually used by people it
might serve better than I thought.

And as for SVGATextMode: Since I have this computer I had three different
video adapters: S3, Mach64 and now Matrox. None of those worked together
with SVGATextMode. That's why I didn't consider that in the first place.
Maybe Matrox is supported by now. I'll check that out soon.

Ciao,
Nobbi

--
-- JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!