Re: How to get more developers (was: Mailing List traffic and...)

Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:
> I might write hello-worlds for cthreads.
> This is easy, little library, but there is very little documentation for it.

That would be great! If possible, I'd love to see such hello-worlds go in
a new subdirectory of the hurd/ CVS, so we can gather them in a single place.

Where should additional documentation about the Hurd go in the CVS tree?
I'm asking this because there are different areas of interest: gnumach, hurd,
mig, grub and glibc (at least). It would be helpful to setup a new CVS
project about GNU/Hurd Documentation in general, that would encompass all
these topics (suggested name: hurd-docs ?).

--
Farid Hajji -- Unix Systems and Network Administrator | Phone: +49-2131-67-555
Broicherdorfstr. 83, D-41564 Kaarst, Germany          | farid.hajji@ob.kamp.net