Re: hurddocs.org site rollout!

On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 05:25:20PM +0100, Matthew Vernon wrote:
> Jeff Bailey <jbailey@nisa.net> writes:
>
> > Ladies, Gentleman, Trannies, and anyone who happens to care:
> >
> > I have been slowly (quite slowly, actually) throwing together some useful
> > information on http://hurddocs.org/ - It has hit a point where it should
> > be useful for the average beginner, and possibly as a jump point for more
> > experienced folks.  Specifically you can find:
>
> 'tis good; would it be worth linking to the Easy Guide somewhere?

Very much so - it my mind it features a prominent place in the howto
section.  I hadn't just linked it because it's not clear in my head how I
should do with external documents that don't conform to the style guides.

I guess I should put the question to you first:  Do you mind if I rework
the document to fit the style, or do you want it linked as is?

The styles are not set it stone right now and are (IMNSHO) quite bad.
However, I've been chewing the cud for a while and I think I've got some
ideas for link buttons etc. that will work.

--
"It is easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of computers by
the sense of accomplishment you get from getting them to work at all."