Latest CVS Hurd still does not boot here

Hello,

Been away for a few weeks, but back with a new ISP, and a new machine.

Down loaded the latest Hurd source via CVS.  Still got the same fault
that Marcus and I reported.

exrcext2fs.static:
../../libdiskfs/boot-start.c:164:
diskfs_start_bootstrap: Unexpected error: (ipc/mig) server died

Have reverted the Hurd to the Debian 20000130

Built the Hurd with gcc-2.95.2 (native built); and use glibc 2.1.3-6;
native built with gcc-2.95.2.

Are there any diagnostics that I can do with the build tree, or, if you
insist, I could run a sub-Hurd under gdb; but I would need your advice
on what to look for.

Chris