Re: Getting GRUB onto the MBR of HD

Hello all,

	Thanks for the information from everyone on getting Grub onto the MBR of
the Hard Drive.   That was a major lifesaver otherwise I'd have to chuck
the HURD out for some other OS.    But now that I have it up and running I
can mess around with it.  I doubt I'll be able to do much more than besides
looking at it from the user/sys admin level though but I'd be more than
willing to contribute documentation.

	After just going through the ordeal to get that onto the HD I can imagine
some documentation on hurddocs might help another newbie in their quest to
get the Hurd up and running.  Anyone think some documentation on getting
grub onto the HD and having it boot the Hurd would be helpful?  I wouldn't
mind spending some time documenting the process so anyone else following in
the same footsteps doesn't have to look all over the place to get it working.

Alain Hoang
hoanga@alum.rpi.edu

hoanga@alum.rpi.edu