documentation

Greetings,

I'm new to this mailing list.
I 've first heard about the Hurd only 1 or 2 years ago.
Now I want to learn more.
I've search docs on the web, and I've found:

- quite few informations about Hurd,
- a more lot of informations about Mach3 or Mach4,
- I've discovered the OSKit and Fluke OS

My questions are:

- how can we get more informations about the Hurd: I've Overview documents and Reference Manual, but is there something between?
- what are the differences between Hurd and Fluke OS, if there is a sense to compare them...

Regards.

------
Le Courrier Nomade.fr, l'email gratuit pas comme les autres.
Pour créer votre adresse : http://www.nomade.fr/courrier
Vos recherches en français : http://www.nomade.fr, le guide français du net.